- Camp Hill Aquatic Club (Home)(27 days)
- Lion Aquatic Club (Away)(34 days)
- Big Spring Aquatic Club (Home)(41 days)
- Shippensburg Aquatic Club (Away)(48 days)
- Central York Aquatic Club (Home)(55 days)
- CASL Divisional Meets (Away)(62 days)
- CASL All-Star Championships (Away)(63 days)
- Mid Cap Swimming Championships (Away)(69 days)
New Parent Orientation: A New Parent Orientation meeting will be held on November 3rd, from 6:15 - 6:45pm in Health Room 1 in the High School.
Coach's "Office Time": **Coach Courage will begin having "office time" on Thursdays from 5:45-6pm for Mini/Red swimmers, and from 8:30-8:45pm for White swimmers...in the hallway outside the locker rooms. This is the time to chat or air concerns with the coaching staff.
Team Picture 2011 - 2012 Season:
This page is designed to provide parents and families with a variety of information that will assist them in providing the greatest levels of support for their swimmer and their club. The valuable documents in this page will provide helpful guidelines, tips, and strategies in variety of areas. These areas include volunteering, funding for the club, meet info for new families, the parent/coach/swimmer dynamic, sport psychology, nutrition, and general educational information.